Health & Aged Care
St Vincent’s Health Australia, together with its partners, forms one of Australia’s leading Catholic, not-for-profit, diversified healthcare providers.
Founded on a firm commitment to Gospel values and Catholic Social Teaching and conducted in the spirit of Mary Aikenhead, the health services span the public, private and aged care health sectors.
Health services include:
- tertiary referral centres
- adult acute health services
- sub-acute care
- diagnostic services including pathology and radiology services
- public and private rehabilitation
- extensive allied health services
- inpatient and community mental health
- public and private emergency centres
- inpatient and community based palliative care
- correctional health
- community health
- a full range of aged care services, including acute, residential and community care
- research institutes.
St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne and the University of Melbourne, working towards hepatitis C elimination in prisons, have initiated the Hepatitis C Treatment Program across all Victorian prisons.
Learn more from our video below.